What To Know
- The Aria Air uses Bluetooth to connect to your phone, so it needs to be within about 20 feet of your phone in order to connect.
- If you’ve tried moving your Aria Air closer to your phone and restarting it, and it’s still stuck on connecting, it’s possible that your Fitbit Aria Air app may not be up to date.
If you’re like me, you’re always on the lookout for new gadgets to help you live a healthier life. So when Fitbit released the Aria Air, I was immediately intrigued. This sleek, affordable scale seemed like a perfect fit for my lifestyle. But when I started using it, I quickly ran into a problem: it was getting stuck on connecting.
Fitbit Aria Air Stuck On Connecting
“After I plugged in my Fitbit Aria Air, the Aria Air app says ‘Connecting…’ and won’t move past that screen.”
“My Fitbit Aria Air is stuck on connecting and I can’t figure out why.”
These are just a few examples of the kinds of questions Fitbit Aria Air users have been asking lately.
If your Fitbit Aria Air is stuck on connecting, there could be a few reasons why.
1.) Your Fitbit Aria Air may not be getting enough power
Sometimes, Fitbit Aria Air users report that their device is stuck on connecting because it’s not getting enough power. This is usually the case when the Aria Air is plugged into a power strip or outlet extender.
To fix this, try plugging your Aria Air directly into a wall outlet. If it still doesn’t work, try plugging it into another outlet.
2.) Your Fitbit Aria Air may not be close enough to your phone
Another reason your Fitbit Aria Air might be stuck on connecting is because it’s not close enough to your phone.
The Aria Air uses Bluetooth to connect to your phone, so it needs to be within about 20 feet of your phone in order to connect. If it’s not, the Aria Air app won’t be able to find it.
To fix this, try moving your Aria Air closer to your phone. If it still doesn’t work, try restarting both your phone and your Aria Air.
3.) Your Fitbit Aria Air app may not be up to date
If you’ve tried moving your Aria Air closer to your phone and restarting it, and it’s still stuck on connecting, it’s possible that your Fitbit Aria Air app may not be up to date.
To check for app updates, open the App Store or Google Play store on your phone. Then, search for “Fitbit Aria Air” and see if there’s an update available. If there is, update the app and try connecting your Aria Air again.
4.) Your Fitbit Aria Air may need to be reset
If you’ve tried all of the above steps and your Fitbit Aria Air is still stuck on connecting, you may need to reset it.
How Do I Troubleshoot My Fitbit Aria Air When It Is Stuck On Connecting?
- 1. Check to ensure that your Fitbit Aria Air is within range of your Wi-Fi router.
- 2. Restart your Wi-Fi router by unplugging it from its power source, waiting 30 seconds, and then plugging it back in.
- 3. Try connecting your Fitbit Aria Air to a different Wi-Fi network.
- 4. Reset your Fitbit Aria Air by holding down the button on the back of it for 10 seconds.
- 5. If you are still having trouble connecting your Fitbit Aria Air, try contacting Fitbit‘s customer support for assistance.
How Long Does It Take For My Fitbit Aria Air To Connect To Wi Fi?
The Fitbit Aria Air is a Wi-Fi smart scale that measures weight, body fat percentage, and BMI. It connects to your home Wi-Fi network and syncs your data to the Fitbit app on your phone.
To set up your Fitbit Aria Air, you’ll need to download the Fitbit app on your phone and create an account. Then, follow these steps:
1. Open the Fitbit app and tap the “+” icon in the top-right corner.
2. Select “Set up a device” and choose “Aria Air.”
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your scale to your home Wi-Fi network.
4. Once your scale is connected, step on it with bare feet to set it up.
Once your scale is set up, it should automatically connect to your home Wi-Fi network whenever it’s in range. It should take a few minutes for your scale to sync your data to the Fitbit app on your phone.
If your scale doesn‘t connect to your Wi-Fi network, you can try the following steps:
1. Make sure your scale is within range of your Wi-Fi network.
2. Check that your network password is correct.
3. Restart your scale by holding down the “Power” button for 10 seconds.
4. Try connecting your scale to a different Wi-Fi network.
If none of these steps work, you can try resetting your scale by holding down the “Power” and “Sync” buttons for 10 seconds. This will erase all of your data, so be sure to back up your data before doing this.
Overall, it should only take a few moments to set up your Fitbit Aria Air and connect it to your Wi-Fi network. If you have any problems, try the steps listed above or contact Fitbit support for further assistance.
What Should I Do If My Fitbit Aria Air Is Not Connecting To Wi Fi?
If your Fitbit Aria Air is not connecting to Wi-Fi, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can take to try and resolve the issue. First, make sure that your Wi-Fi network is working properly by connecting other devices to it. If the network is working fine, try restarting your Aria Air by pressing and holding the button on the back of it for about 10 seconds. Once the Aria Air has restarted, try connecting it again. If it still won’t connect, try moving it closer to your router or access point. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your router or access point. Finally, if none of these steps work, you can try forgetting your Wi-Fi network on your Aria Air and then reconnecting to it. To do this, go to Settings on your Aria Air, select Wi-Fi, and then select the network you want to forget. Then, try reconnecting to the network.
How Do I Know If My Fitbit Aria Air Is Connected To Wi Fi?
If your Fitbit Aria Air is connected to Wi-Fi, you will see a green Wi-Fi icon on the display. You can also check the device’s Settings menu to see if it is connected to your network. Additionally, you can check the Aria Air’s Wi-Fi network name and password in the Fitbit app on your phone or computer. If the device is not connected to Wi-Fi, you can try connecting it by following these steps:
1. Open the Fitbit app on your phone or computer.
2. Tap the Aria Air tile.
3. Tap the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Tap “Wi-Fi”.
5. Tap the name of your Wi-Fi network.
6. Enter the password for your Wi-Fi network.
7. Tap “Connect”.
If your Aria Air still doesn’t connect, you can try restarting the device and trying again. If that doesn’t work, you may need to contact your internet service provider for help.
What Are The Requirements To Use My Fitbit Aria Air?
To use your Fitbit Aria Air, you will need to have a Wi-Fi network in your home that is compatible with the scale and a smartphone with Bluetooth 4.0 or higher. The scale will also need to be within 15 feet of your router in order to have a strong enough signal. You will also need to download the Fitbit app and create an account in order to set up and use your scale. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
So, you’ve unboxed your Fitbit Aria Air and are excitedly connecting it to your Wi-Fi network. But, much to your dismay, it’s stuck on connecting! This can be frustrating, but don’t worry, there are a few simple steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue. In this article, we’ll walk you through some tips on how to fix a Fitbit Aria Air that’s stuck on connecting. We’ll also let you know when it’s time to contact technical support for help.