What To Know
- To pair your Mi Band 3 with your phone, you’ll need to download and install the Mi Fit app from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Once the pairing process is complete, your Mi Band 3 will be connected to your phone and you can start using it to track your activity.
Mi Band 3 is a device that has gained a lot of popularity in the market. It is a small wearable device that tracks various fitness activities and sleep patterns. The band is paired with a smartphone through Bluetooth. However, some users have been facing issues with the pairing process. If you are also facing this problem, then read on to find out how to fix it.
Mi Band 3 Not Getting Paired
Xiaomi’s Mi Band 3 is the company’s latest fitness tracker, and it comes with a bunch of new features. However, some users have been complaining that their Mi Band 3 is not pairing with their phone.
If your Mi Band 3 is not pairing with your phone, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue. First, make sure that your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on. If it’s not, you won’t be able to pair your Mi Band 3 with your phone.
Next, try restarting your phone. Sometimes, a restart can clear up any Bluetooth issues that may be preventing your Mi Band 3 from pairing with your phone.
If restarting your phone doesn’t work, you can try unpairing your Mi Band 3 from your phone and then trying to pair it again. To do this, open the Mi Fit app on your phone, tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen, and then select “Device Settings.” Tap on the Mi Band 3 in the list of devices, and then tap the “Unpair” button.
Once you’ve unpaired your Mi Band 3, you can try pairing it again. Open the Mi Fit app, tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen, and then select “Device Settings.” Tap on the “Pair” button, and then follow the instructions in the app to pair your Mi Band 3 with your phone.
If none of these solutions work, it’s possible that there is an issue with the Mi Band 3 itself. In this case, you can try contacting Xiaomi‘s customer support to see if they can help you troubleshoot the problem.
How Do I Reset My Mi Band 3?
- 1. Remove and re-insert the tracker from the band.
- 2. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- 3. Try resetting the band while it’s charging.
- 4. Try resetting the band while it’s disconnected from your phone.
- 5. Try resetting the band while it’s connected to your phone.
How Do I Pair My Mi Band 3 With My Phone?
Mi Band 3 is an affordable fitness tracker from Xiaomi that comes with a lot of features. It tracks your steps, sleep, heart rate, and more. It also has a built-in alarm, timer, and stopwatch.
To pair your Mi Band 3 with your phone, you’ll need to download and install the Mi Fit app from the Google Play Store or the App Store. Once installed, open the app and create an account or sign in if you already have one.
Next, open the Mi Fit app and tap the “Pair” button. This will bring up a list of available devices. Select your Mi Band 3 from the list and follow the on-screen instructions to pair it.
Once the pairing process is complete, your Mi Band 3 will be connected to your phone and you can start using it to track your activity.
To track your steps, open the Mi Fit app and tap the “Steps” tab. Your steps will be displayed at the top of the screen. You can also view your daily, weekly, and monthly step totals by tapping the “Trends” tab.
To track your sleep, open the Mi Fit app and tap the “Sleep” tab. Your sleep data will be displayed at the top of the screen. You can also view your sleep stages, including light sleep, deep sleep, and REM sleep.
To track your heart rate, open the Mi Fit app and tap the “Heart Rate” tab. Your heart rate will be displayed at the top of the screen. You can also view your heart rate trends over time.
In addition to tracking your activity, you can also use your Mi Band 3 to control your music and receive notifications from your phone. To do this, open the Mi Fit app and tap the “Notifications” tab.
How Do I Charge My Mi Band 3?
To charge your Mi Band 3, follow these steps:
1. Locate the charging port on your Mi Band 3. It is a small, circular port located on the back of the device.
2. Insert the charging cable into the charging port. The charging cable is a small, thin cable that is included with your Mi Band 3.
3. Connect the other end of the charging cable to a power source. You can use a USB charger, a computer, or any other device that can provide a power source.
4. Wait for the device to charge. It will take approximately 1-2 hours to fully charge your Mi Band 3.
5. Once the device is charged, you can disconnect the charging cable and enjoy your Mi Band 3!
Note: It is recommended to charge your Mi Band 3 regularly to ensure optimal performance.
What Are The Different Features Available On The Mi Band 3?
The Mi Band 3 is Xiaomi’s third generation fitness tracker. It was released in 2018 and is packed with features that make it one of the most advanced fitness trackers on the market.
The Mi Band 3 comes with a 0.78-inch OLED display that can show the time, date, steps, calories, heart rate, and notifications. It also has a touch button that allows you to navigate through the menu and options.
The band is water-resistant up to 50 meters, so you can wear it while swimming or taking a shower. It also has a built-in heart rate sensor that tracks your heart rate throughout the day.
The Mi Band 3 comes with a built-in pedometer that tracks your steps and distance traveled. It also has a sleep tracker that monitors your sleep quality and duration.
The Mi Band 3 is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. It also has a battery life of up to 20 days, so you won’t have to charge it very often.
Overall, the Mi Band 3 is a great fitness tracker for anyone who wants advanced features without breaking the bank.
How Do I Update The Firmware On My Mi Band 3?
Updating the firmware on your Xiaomi Mi Band 3 is a simple and straightforward process. Here are the steps you can follow:
1. Connect your Mi Band 3 to your smartphone using the Mi Fit app.
2. Open the Mi Fit app and tap on the “Profile” tab at the bottom.
3. Scroll down and tap on the “Mi Band 3” option.
4. Tap on the “More” option at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Tap on the “Update firmware” option.
6. The app will then search for any available firmware updates. If an update is available, it will be shown on the screen.
7. Tap on the “Update” button to start the firmware update process.
8. The update process may take some time, so be patient. Once the update is complete, your Mi Band 3 will restart and the firmware will be updated.
It’s important to note that you can only update the firmware when your Mi Band 3 is connected to your smartphone and charging. So, make sure to keep it connected and charging while updating the firmware.
In conclusion, while there may be a few reasons why the Mi Band 3 is not getting paired, most of them are easy to fix. First, try resetting the band and phone – this often works. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your phone. Finally, if those steps don’t work, it might be a compatibility issue. To see if it’s a problem with your phone or your band, try pairing it with another phone.